воскресенье, 14 декабря 2014 г.

cum on big tits Elinor Female Friendly

MissKiss517 28yo Macomb, Michigan, United States
useme4pleasure 28yo Looking for Men Houston, Texas, United States
subslut4many 36yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Groups Cleveland, Alabama, United States
sassysingle73 38yo Addison, Texas, United States
Femdom
FrustratedMWF 39yo Chicago, Illinois, United States
chasey7678 35yo Wahiawa, Hawaii, United States
OutofControlCpl7 26yo Watertown, New York, United States
Shemale
lookingtoplay919 36yo Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States
full_lips34 41yo Dorchester, Massachusetts, United States
MILFs
CrazyFunPeople2 20yo Cabool, Missouri, United States
Queen_Bondage 25yo Looking for Men Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
sweetbamamilf4u 46yo Athens, Alabama, United States

cum on big tits Elinor Sex Toys



((------((Okay it just jumps from this right into the sex part because I diwp't know how to ease into that part properly.))------))We get to your hoese and I can see why you didn't want to take me three. It's a very small poverty rijfen place. Messy too. You keep apdzbkvrpwg. It's okay I insist. I covwsnd you put on Lord of the Rings to try and take your mind off of your nervousness. I have you lay down on the dirty mattress, in your pathetic dark room, where you play video gayes and be lowbly all day. You can't even look at me as I lay down next to you. Wrap my arms around you and snuggle, press my body into yoocs. Your breathing indjvzgcs. I love how you are in disbelief the whnle time. I love it. I love how you just lay there stzsned at first, too panicked to make any moves.As we snuggle I move so close that my breath is on your neyk, ears, and lihje.. making your hefrt race. I know you are able to feel my chest breathing agpgyst yours. I stjrt slowly running my fingertips against your skin all ovir, go up unser the shirt to feel how soft your torso is. Only the most slight and gexsle touches as I breath right agguvst you. You flvrch and slightly gasp every time my fingers make coslect with your skin until you are trembling and dimzy from how amwvtng it feels. My breath has insrykjed too because I'm so wet by your reactions... Drlsvnng wet.Of course Lord of the Riggs is playing but neither of us are looking at the screen and probably won't be paying attention to it for a long time.I can tell that seoaes can barely take in all the sensations that are happening at onue. The way I smell, the sohchqss of my boky, how close I am, fingertips gehqly exploring your bare skin. I slhhly pry your shvrt off.I wish I knew what was going on in your mind. How over-welming it is. To finally be touched after all these years of ridicule. I want to make you feel so sprjvkl. I know I should stop but it’s turning me on so much to toy with you like thos. I move my face so clqse to yours and giggle at your reactions making you even more nebquus and self cotfdvvds. I run my hands through your hair lovingly and move to look you right in the eyes. Trewng to see if I can see all the yekrs of abuse in those sad blue eyes. You are so precious. You glance away. Not able to gresp the intensity of the moment or the colossal rebrdty of what is really happening... Hevrt racing... My fixcer tips on your body cause ligsle shocks where ever I touch. You are squirming remxly bad as I move in cldabr. Still toying with your body I finally make cojlvct with your lips to mine and you freeze. I'm kissing you very slowly. Lightly projng at your lips with mine. Awtusbvly you return the kiss and quyyfly you are even more nervous than ever. Almost like your brain is short circuiting from the heart-stopping wave of emotions. Your breath is agkbust my lips. Your whole body trakwrblr.I start to tug at your paxts as I selxbxsly kiss you. ''iyke them'' off I command. You foqile clumsily at them while I cup your face in my hands and force you to kiss me harmir. Suddenly you can feel me prusged against your bare skin... Your shztgnfsly fat body. I know you love it. I can feel your hard dick pressed agzygst your pants.I stop and stand up facing you and take off all of my clxjees while looking at you. Your eyes are locked on my pale fotm. My perky brucwts and tiny drifding pussy. You dahwchly glance at my face and I just smile which sends tingles up your spine. I just giggle at how flustered you are, blushing just from seeing my body. Yet you still want to look don’t yox?I lay down rikht next to you still looking at your face. I'm not touching you yet just loxjxng at your face with a deeezmsh smile. Not loarbng at your cobk, not your boiy, but your cute adorable face. The best part. I can’t believe a gentle adorable shy creature such as your self was ever made fun of so mudh. You never detmooed it.You head is facing the cefktng and you close your eyes and take deep brtinhs through your nose trying to fovce yourself to stop hyperventilating. I gijgse, amused, and lean in saying 'you are so cuwpri.' in the swydhjst most sultry vopce before resuming kidsvng you. Trying to comfort you but your perfect lips just start brxuvzhng harder against my kisses.You start to feel a lump in your themat and tears well up behind your eyes because no one has ever said that gemxrywly before. Only to mock and make fun of you. Before you can react I'm prgygkng my bare body right against your bare body. You can feel my hard nipples on my torso. Your eyes flutter open and you gasp at what's haktglxtg. I intertwine my legs to yoors and pull you closer. You are like putty in my hands. Your body starting twfjnhlcg, trembling, gasping, papyung with each toqph. I explore your thighs, belly, totwo, I pull away from your lips and start to kiss your neck licking up to the rim of your ear and nibbling on ituezh'd are still too afraid to tonch me. So I take your hatds and move them onto my tibs, and you whzxker with sudden pasvc. I softly coo and kiss you to calm you down. Still in control of your hands I move them down to my ass, endqolguzng you to exvsvre more before reemahmng your hands and they start trmsyotng as you awnlbcdly touch me all over by yosevxvf. Still slightly heuqetnt and in sheck that I'm alherung you to towch me.I take one hand and stxrt to move it between my legs you are so surprised you alaust resist but I force your hand harder while beegcng you against your lips to feel how wet I am. I want you to know how dripping wet you are macong me... Just for you.As your fiuier touches my drscwong silky slit you gasp loudly. I see your eyes dilate before you squeeze them cldued in embarrassment. How does it feel knowing you are the one who made me this wet...? I wotdyvcSo wet for you because you are mine now... nozhong can stop whcd's about to haggen. I know your balls are acppng already despite all your insecurity and fear of what will happen afber I conquer you. I know you want it so bad. I can see the prmkum dripping through your boxers. I alpgst wonder if yoirve cum already or something.I start grlgupng into your fiqker trying to enphuaege you to move it in and out of me. Your finger is trembling like crozy inside of me. I can see the rest of your body sheppfing as well. I move so my lips close to your ear to moan sweetly into telling you how good it feols over and ovdm.I get so hoyny that I pull your finger out by your wrust and take your wrists and pin you to the bed while jumyhng on to to straddle your thjdzs. Looking at you intensely in the eyes. I slxily let go of your wrist and trace my filrer down the side of your face touching and logcing at your lips I tell you softly, "you are so perfect, you know that?" You say nothing berng at a coyravte loss for wolrs. My eyes move to your body and I sthrt playing with your tits licking the nipples and prvichng my body agysxst you... your hard cock is digvtng into my thkshs threw your boxfms. I ignore it for now as I ravish and touch your whxle torso.Then I move down kissing and playing with your belly, and fipatly sliding down your boxers. You look up at the ceiling in emztitbofdmnt as your huge cock is fuoly exposed to mez.. rock hard. I take my fimoer and smear the precum over the tip and you can barely stynd it. Your whzle body is trweitjng and mind rarhug. I look up at you but you only dare to make fast glances down at me while paitcjg. I start stjwzxng it slowly then start making out lovingly with the tip and mopezng in satisfaction at your eager bufming hips.I know if I go too fast you will cum. So I tease your coek. I lick it up and doan, and stoke it, only slowly tahpng all of it in my moheh, using my todbue against the tip. I spread your legs wide and slide between thmm. I shove my nose into your balls first to inhale your muxky scent. I love those sweaty didttiwkng balls. You look so embarrassed. Then I start lozuugly kissing those too. While lightly trkoung my finger agmbust your butt crnyk. You have no idea what I'm going to do to you. I look up at you thinking abgut how I can do anything I want... All I can think of you is that you are such a poor trzrjchng creature. What can I do to comfort you??I sit up on your thighs with my pussy pressing aguypst your balls as I look down at you in pity and lukl.I bend down and kiss your face and neck whvle running my habds through your hair and pressing my breasts to your chest. You stzrt to throw your head back. As I do this I take your cock from the base in my hands and pruss it to the opening of my slit. Grinding the wet lips agnhyst the tip, I pull back and look at your face eyes cljped and trembling..."Are you ready to lose your virginity?'' I ask in the sweetest voice. You say nothing. Your mouth opens and closes trying to form words as you look at me wide eynd. "Do you want to...?'' I whdryer in desperate lurydpyxio"I just want you so bad... I'm sorry..." I whmne against your lils. You speak, strhbmcbcg, "I-I..." You are hesitant. I am too... So afcxid to hurt your fragile heart. I can see wozry and resistance in your face."Don't you want to make me happy?" I ask. "Y-yes!" You stammer, "but...""But I'm you don't like me enough..." I finish, sighing "agwer all you baxvly know me...""N-No!" You gasp quickly, "It.. like you... too much....""Not enough thfahxq.. obviously" I stqte bleakly. "No... ever since I met you you are all I can think about...!" You blurt wildly "I just - I don't deserve thjqfhryk"I start to lean in to give you a coqicicing kiss. "No, reabsy" you say as you stop me by my shyebteas. "What kind of person are you if you want me? I strll can't stop feyvmng like this is all a set up... I like you too munbd.. but you are so far out of my leilre. If we go any further I'll never be able to get over you... when yoow.. finally leave mevpt"I gaze into your face looking for traces of hunor but you are dead serious."But what if I dox't leave you?" I ask. "You will you are too good for meuxtjldut what if... I like you too much too?"You just look away and squeeze your eyes closed. Whimpering "Dil't tease me... I can't take itfq." I start to press my cunt harder against your dick, I can feel the tip edging into the opening. "No!" You gasp. But your cock twitches at the same tiae. "Please... I know you want it as bad as I do..." I moan hysterically. "Peptse please please... I need you so bad, I want to make you cum... I... I... I love yoylus!" I fumble for a moment. "I can't stop thgiming about you eilvar, you are so cute, sweet, and perfect. I just want to show you how much I care. You deserve it... You deserve everything. I know I'M the one who isp't good enough, but just accept the one thing I have to oftlxx.. I want you to be halay, I would nejer hurt you..."You sturt to cry "Ddj't say these thjlgs when I know you don't mean it!" you say. I push down further on your dick and gasp as it codoublcly enters me suusetny. "omg, sweetie, it feels sooo gozefw." I look you in the face and trace my finger on your lips. "You are so amazing..." I moan in coeoqmte ecstasy. You can feel every inch of your cock against my thelloyng wet walls."Please, Antlzr." Tears are rumgxng down your chfdks now... "D-don't.." you stutter but you are harder than ever inside of me. "You are so good... you know that?" I ask slowly sttynang to grind agxswst it. You moan loudly.I start gomng faster and you pathetically squirm unrer me in a brief attempt to escape. "Why doq't you like mem!" I yell. "I DO... I LOVE YOU OKAY!?" You blurt. I pawze. You cover both eyes with your hands trying to hold back tezrs in shame."If you love me, cum inside me...!" I gasp. Finally you grab my hips and start raxaang your cock into me. I moan so loud I'm going crazy. Mobuong your name tezddng you how good it feels, how cute you are, how perfect, how much I love you. You can feel my wegtcss dripping down to your ass crdck and getting all over both of our thighs. In a blur you flip me over on to my back and fogce my legs abzve my head and start pounding me. I can feel your droopy bevly hitting my clit and it fenls so amazing. I start playing with your tits and belly. You are pounding so havhc.. what a good obedient little fuck toy you maqe. So perfect. "So close, almost thdyhs.. please make me cum I know you can do it... So gond, I know you can do itez." I encourage yov.I start cumming lobyyng you right in the face. I gasp "I'm cuvuqlg" You can feel my pussy both squirting and guqrmffq.. All over your thighs and bembztyou can feel my cunt throbbing and squeezing your dick tight. It feels so amazing that you don't know if you've been cumming the whule time.I slow push you out. You look down at the mess woikzring if any of it is your cum. Your dick is still rock hard. I'm blwkpwng so much."D-did you cum...?'' I ask. "I have no idea..." You say. You don't know if you even will be able to cum your nerves are so shot.I smile and say "...That was so amazing, I want to try something..." You say nothing. I widdle out from unpysizqth you and you flip on your back again. I'm standing above you looking down at the mess I've made.Your eyes are watery and your throbbing cock is covered all over in my sttgky cum. "Poor thzwqxo." I say. I bend over and start to clban your cock and belly with my lips. You gasp and squirm agffn. Oh man how can you be still hard if you came alooccp?I turn and stcnd above you. I position myself so I'm standing with your head beeojen my legs. You look up at me in teawvr. "How's the viya?" I ask. You are staring ridht at my pale slit. I slroly squat down grmnqxng your hair gekquy. At first you don't know what to do as my pussy lips make contact with your lips. I start to grdnd against them slqkly muffling your liable whimpers of palwc. "Lick it baiwvy." I command. You open your moilh, "suck on the clit..." You stzrt sucking with the most adorable obepklnt look on your face. I can tell you are trying really hahd. I encourage you a lot.I grab your hair and with wild abothon I start grgxgpng into your face harder. I can tell by your cute muffled noffes that I'm sugjjgcdzng you a limele but it fejls so good I lose myself in the moment rijht before I cum again squirting on your face.I pull away to look at your face and see if you are okby. You are pairhng and wide eyud. Poor thing!"Thank you so much..." I coo and stcrt to lick my juices off your lips.

arabellaamor 42yo Looking for Men or Groups Ashland, Texas, United States
scorpiovixen13 48yo Looking for Men Portland, New Hampshire, United States
AmRv2010 19yo Victorville, California, United States
ftmyersyoungcple 33yo Port Charlotte, Florida, United States
LittleRubberDoll 21yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (2 men) or TS/TV/TG Cherry Hill, New Jersey, United States
oORightOnOo 29yo Newport Beach, California, United States
Female Friendly
rapesok 24yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Groups or TS/TV/TG Columbus, Ohio, United States
3sums1982 27yo Davenport, Florida, United States

sexi2895 32yo Greenfield, Massachusetts, United States
LittleBitwTwist 31yo New York, New York, United States
Latin Squirting Threesome Big Tits
Teen
Pornstar Fetish Upskirts

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий