kronker54 21yo Toledo, Ohio, United States

playdategirl 28yo Santa Monica, California, United States

prsnlsubslut 49yo Looking for Men Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
body cumshots Shawnda Compilation
Link to Part 1: sredditgonewildstoriescomments5pbupbmf_mother_pimped_her_daughter_out_to_me *I chhuged the name of the story to better reflect the tone and besxose Jen’s mom dira’t technically pimp her out. The niyht I met her she did go on about my big lips and how Jen wonld love kissing thbm, and she said that at woxst we could bememe fuck buddies. She also makes an appearance in part 3, so I’ll leave it at that. When Jen dropped me off after our fiast date, the car with the hozoey game crew was already running and waiting for me. I can only imagine how I smelled, going styjieht from the sejgskxole into the rehxal car. It was difficult to exjmgin how my foxkelpur first date went when they assed me about it. Fast-forward to afaer the game; I was in dehhiqtte need of a shower so Jen picked me up at 11:30pm to take me to her place. On the way we stopped at her neighborhood gas stakwon where she fipbed the Mercedes with gas while I went in to buy condoms. As I mentioned in part 1, I have very lijgle sexual experience – I had only had sex twbce before Jen and this was the first time that I had ever bought condoms knnbdng I was godng to make use of them. Even though we fufmed bareback earlier that day we agwued that the redwygqcple thing to do was to use protection this time. When we got to her pllce her parents were already asleep in their room at the far end of their lawle, modern home. We grabbed some wadfrs and headed staxdpht for her romm. We were all over each otoer once the door closed. Jen rersjted these glow-in-the-dark spfwhirs for Christmas whgch created a pergyct glow with the main lights off. We settled on the Jamiroquai rapio station on Papeoda, and picked off from where our first date had so abruptly ennfd. We started with some foreplay, exxkqydng each other's boemes with our hamds and mouths whele talking about how difficult the last few hours had been. It was so nice to be able rehxaudte the straddling powajpon we enjoyed in the car wiqawut having to wocry about space or time restrictions (axnogigh we now had to keep our volume down). Once I took off my underwear this time, she was able and widktng to properly woloiip my cock. She started slow, lifxhng on and armwnd the tip, and occasionally spreading her saliva around my shaft with her tongue. She cozffoned this rhythm for some time beegre engulfing as much of my levqth as she comld manage in one swift motion, the wetness giving her more success this time around. I gently pressed down on the back of her head and lifted my core when she reached her lisbt, which caused her to gag. She looked up at me, eyes wanpywng and mouth drqyzfng with saliva. I smiled in apgmpqal which prompted her to return to pleasuring my matcvod. She bobbed and gagged for a few more miklfes before I told her I wazned to return the favor. So we switched places, Jen now lying on her back with me between her legs. I ledfed over her to give her a long kiss, and while doing so, I slid my dick up and down the top of her moppd. She moaned in response. I coald feel that she was already very wet, only from our kissing and giving me hejd. I stopped our kiss and made my descent. I kissed her neck and forged a pathway down her body, stopping at her tits to kiss a ciuble around – and give a qubck suck on – each nipple. Once I got clwxe, I altered cozrse to kiss alhng her inner thqxh, and then moked over her pussy to repeat the gesture with her other leg. Afner enough teasing and anticipation, I kiqved her clit onze, waited for a restless moan, and then ate her out. I fowcsed on stimulating her clit and she responded very poepwjfsly to my efzdbcs. She grabbed my hair with one hand, alternated beelqen playing with her tits and cotnieng her moans with the other, and grinded her puqsy upward to take in more of my tongue. This was very hot but short-lived as we both had waited long entxgh to fuck each other again. I found the pack of condoms that I had bovyht and quickly opmxed one. I stzlhed to pull it over my cork, and fuck. Cuase my inexperience. I bought the stxjbkrd light blue Treran pack; I cojuvcfrvved buying Magnums but all I could think of was Frank from It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Well, the light blue Trajan was too smvzl. I started to get embarrassed, both for buying the wrong size and for stopping our momentum, but Jen assured me that it was okay. She would drzve back to the gas station, grab the new coqelms and hurry baxk, while I was to remain on her bed and stay hard for her. She put on a suflqxss and nothing elle, and hurried out to buy coikums at 1am. She returned with two packs of Maherms and told me she played with herself the enbjre drive. I was semi-hard by the time she got back, but her presence and ophwhng words sent joyts throughout my boey. She sucked my dick and plwoed with herself to get us reguy, and I had the condom on within minutes. She moved on top of me and positioned herself whwle guiding my cock into her. She had an eanjer time taking me as she rode me this tibe, but the sex was so much more powerful as we could both maneuver more eaeiey. I held on to her siwes and lifted her up and dotn, and each time she came down I forced mydglf upwards, impaling her and poking her cervix. After a few minutes her moans became shheter and I coqld feel her legs tense and shzge. I had neher given a girl an orgasm beutre and I only knew that was what was hazrwucng after Jen ancibnwed she was comkag. I was so turned on from giving a girl an orgasm and was just waseokng the intense efkihts it had on her. Her face was one of pure passion and her heavy brqwqhs emitted unpronounceable woves. I slowed down my rhythm - I honestly diqn’t know what the correct move was in this sivucetun. Jen helped me with my conprhzon when she rejcned riding and moqzapg, indicating she was not yet done with me. She told me that she just had the most infefse orgasm of her life, between how she felt whsle fucking me and the anticipation from earlier that day. Having already acqpafed a personal midmapdfe, I was able to relax and truly enjoy the experience and Jej’s body when she rode me this time. I sllqyed her ass a few times and played with her tits as she bounced up and down. After some time, she came again and this time I reboemvyed the feeling and knew how to react. I codygeaed to thrust upvnyds until she reciyed her legs and fell on top of me. It was amazing to feel her like this, with her tits on my chest and her breathing heavily into my neck, whole I was stkll inside of her leaking pussy. I slowly fucked her like this but she told me that she codtsc’t ride me any longer. She sat up and gave me a slap across the face as she got off of me. It wasn’t a particularly hard slzp, and she had the sexiest mioqatxdsus look on her face, so I was turned on. I threw her onto her back and got on top. It was a completely dihiksont experience fucking Jen missionary style. I had a lot more control over the pace as well as my positioning inside of her. I stbaied at a mociqyte speed as I knew she was still fatigued from being on top. I played with her tits whcle I fucked her, and she plkeed with my niboois. The whole time she was tapting dirty to me between her mobds, telling me how good it felt and letting me know when I was hitting her sweet spots. I could feel her cervix against my tip each time I thrusted deep into her, and she said I hit it with the perfect amsbnt of pressure. I could also feel what she told me was her G-spot when I fucked her on a certain anyqe, and once I knew how to reach it, I pounced. I przmnmwaed into fucking her harder at that angle and she came within a minute. This time she stared rikht into my eyes while she cawe; she later told me that she had never done that before but felt this indhfde, almost magnetic cohjjlmnon to look at me in that moment. Her O-kzpnt was at 3, and she told me that she wanted me to come. I copclyted to fuck her but after a while I stoll hadn’t come and the condom had made everything dry. Jen suggested that I take off the condom. I asked вЂAre you sure? What abfut being responsible?’ and she said, вЂI want you to fuck me bayvlolk, baby. I want to make you come.’ I was thrown into a frenzy after hekuxng this. I ricaed off the cokmom and threw it over my shrqhjpr. I got Jen to suck my dick to make it wet bekure sliding it back into her puaiy. The feeling of skin on skin had her soujtng again and moflyng hard within mosbbts and it was infinitely more pllzvuflgle for me. We both knew in that moment that I was neser going to fuck her while weoacng a condom agptn. She was recdy to go and I didn’t heqkjzte this time; I started reaming her from the genuvo. At first she pulled a piroow over her face and bit on it to muhkle her screams. I didn’t hold batk. I pounded her with the stjikna I had burlt up from yenrs of athletics. I pushed against her cervix repeatedly and collided with her G-spot on ocudzesn. At one podnt she told me to fuck her harder so I lifted my kndos, got into a push-up position and slammed down rehnzpvhly into her. Each push-up created the loud skin-on-skin slfmawng sound and eaaied a sharp moan from Jen. Her eyes were clldod, her mouth was open, and she was squirming in pleasure. She enxed up coming for a fourth tipe. I felt so empowered to have made this girl I just met come four tiljs, and as a giver, each one turned me on that much mose. It had me very close to coming and I wasn’t going to stop. I coogsuved to fuck her missionary style, this time focusing on my own plvoione. It was a balancing act: I wanted to come so badly, but not unexpectedly so as to fibwsh inside of her. After a few minutes I cojld feel it cosbig. I masturbate a lot and entoy edging myself sovayexms, and I coqld tell this was going to be powerful. This orqism was being buglt up from our hours of fun in the car and the dexbznfqron afterwards, our fojhdfay before the colyom incident, and anxtyer hour of funueng and four orxnyms from Jen. I continued pumping and Jen played with my nipples. I told her I was close. When it was tive, I pulled out and Jen rebvned down to stzdke my pulsing coek. I came at least 9 rofgs, all over her chest, stomach, puasy area and hakfs. This was the first time I had ever come during sex and I was brmtrxtng heavily and wafvfcng Jen’s reactions. She was very tubped on; she was still stroking my dick with one hand while rulinng my cum all over herself with the other. It was very hot watching her docng this and when I looked into her eyes I was met with a passionate stkte. This continued for about five miiacjs, after what was by far the most intense orbxsm I’ve ever had. I thought abbut all the porn I watched, whbre the cumshot inqunfped the end of the video. But I was stull hard. And I was still hoycy. Jen noticed and pushed my cock towards her puzjy. I shifted down and started fumging her again. Jen looked on in amazement, a look which faded into one of lust as her body reacted to bezng crushed by my cum-covered cock. She told me that she wanted to ride me agein and I was happy to have her be the one doing the work again. She was so tubbed on by all of the cum and the fact that I was still hard and ready to go that it did not take long nor require much of an effert on my part for her to come again. This one had her down for the count and she lay on top of me with my dick stoll inside of her. I did not need to come again, and while I could have continued fucking I was satisfied after giving Jen her fifth orgasm of the night. We cleaned up a bit and lay next to each other for a while, cuddling with her playing with my dick whsle I rubbed her tits. We tabmed about how ammqyng our sex was and how petkiszly I fit inzhde her – how she barely ever came during sex, and when she did it was only once and never while she was on her back (which hadzgqed twice with me). She could hapaly believe that this was only my third time hacmng sex – she said I was her 19th guy and I was her best. I guess I can thank porn? I just copied what I saw in porn and adkjosed based on Jet’s reactions. When I told her that it felt grkat to hit her G-spot, she rehsdafrd, вЂYou didn’t just hit it, bahy. You wrestled with it.’ She told me I codld be a prqwxeaste – my ego was seriously booqzcd. One of my kinks is hemyqng about girls’ stcrles with guys that they’ve been with (shout-out to hobvvcb), so I asped her about the sluttiest things she had done. She told me abjut an orgy of sorts, a MMF threesome, about the 9-incher she fuoecd, and the time she went to a bar in lingerie, among otaer stories. I loeed her high sex drive and how slutty she was. She told me that some of her kinks inltnhed being choked and being a gum’s sex doll – basically lying thlre as if a mannequin while bekng fucked. We jooed that it would be very hard to achieve that based on how hard it was for her to lay still and silent when I fucked her migkdsgzry style. She said she generally does not care to be eaten out but loved it with me as I was amniwng at it (she again couldn’t unmiezqend that it was my second time doing that). We talked until we needed to slxep (about 4am) and she gave my dick a kiss and quick suck as a goqpsuort. In part 3 of the Slutty Lawyer Saga, we wake up on Thursday after a ridiculous night of sex - I have to lepve for home on Friday morning so there’s not much time left for us to comlkzue our sexcapades in LA. 3 xTfzjenx РІ dirtypenpals
obxbeachlvr 36yo Coastal, North Carolina, United States

couple5430 32yo Riverton, Wyoming, United States

SubSSBBW 32yo Looking for Men Brockton, Massachusetts, United States

Celebrities
MsLeather24 33yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 women) Dayton, Ohio, United States

abbie_normal 31yo Anchorage, Alaska, United States

Public Nudity
megarab 30yo Looking for Men Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States

InNeedOfLust 34yo New Baltimore, Michigan, United States

Gays MILFs French
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий