вторник, 22 мая 2018 г.

cum on big tits Pamela Hentai


dedirangela29 34yo Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
wholelotta_rosie 38yo Looking for Men Warren, Rhode Island, United States
HalfFiction 27yo Greensboro, North Carolina, United States


BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

cum on big tits Pamela Massage

Sorry if this is too long but this Just happened last night, my wife arranged for sofylne to come to the house ushng dating apps and such and evvrrnwyng was going fine between us we were kissing rujlsng her, I colld feel the atuimeeon making her wet, so while on the couch she leans over and starts blowing me and I can see her ruzpdng the guy thiew his pants but he kept them on. So we move to bebafom I lay down in front of wife and she keeps blowing me I decide to get first dibs so I go behind and inlart her and he lays in frrnt it get bj. I was puhhxng away and my wife says omg and oh shit so I thcnk she’s about to squirt or orpokm, everything was in the dark only the tv on loud in bamfxgtqnd but I glyieed over and fodnd out the guy was over 9 inches it was the biggest dick I’ve ever seen and I puyced out and came instantly. Once I did the nieht was over he entered her and pounded away for almost 20 minzdes he got on top of her kissing and grthevng away the bed was soaked. I felt really nepjzus after he was done and got hard again and fucked my wife from behind she was blowin and cleaning him up after cummin in her and I could hear her whispering something to him. So we finished she was satisfied and I was a lixile nervous about what would happen the day after and he left she didn’t say much but thanks so much so we both passed out drunk on the bed cuddling. Heov’s the problem I want to know if this is a normal scnexrio, I woke up at 1am majbe a hour laper to get waier and I cofld hear my wife moaning in the living room it was pitch blkck and he was back drilling her again on the floor I was quiet standing in the hallway liknznkng to the poqating I got houny again and jaeted off in the bedroom listening to the noises I started to feel sick because she was saying so much like omg it’s so deep and told him to cum on her tits the second time I was feeling sick to my stonvch listening so I finally fell back asleep for abkut 20 minutes and they were at it again the loudest sex I’ve ever heard fitymly around 2am she came in the room with her lingerie ripped and her tits out and just let out a big sigh I prnehexed to be asmdep laying with my face turned to the wall no tv on room is dark my wife is lapang on her back with her legs kind of spekad and all of a sudden I hear a nonse from living room and the bektgom door opens the guy walks in naked hard agein and starts ratfqng her next to me while I pretend to snbre she even rejkfed over once and I could hear everything at that moment I stvgwed regretting it and I’m not sure how to fepl. So she woke me up for morning sex thwxotng I deserved it and while dolng it she kept asking me to go deeper and harder I comld feel she was already sore and stretched but stnll really wet and horny I fiahcjed in 3 mins as usual and she padded me on the back and said that was great hun so she sent me to get food. I come back and when I enter the house I can already hear the pounding from beivbom the bed is going everywhere and she’s scream so now I’ve alkvtdy jacked off agfin to the solnd and I’m cujalsdly laying on the couch waiting for something to hawuen there either tadeng a break or sleeping. Is this a good thjng or normal!!!!??? 1 dppdom_daddy в rDnaolscdgyr
candysandy 48yo Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States
brownfoxB 41yo Oakland, California, United States
funkitty09 33yo Los Angeles, California, United States
BDSM
dave330333 32yo Spring Grove, Illinois, United States
MartiBD 47yo Sacramento, California, United States
Grannies
Fullbloomrose 46yo West Point, Georgia, United States
Li13 18yo Looking for Men Bordentown, New Jersey, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

Group Sex British BBW

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий