пятница, 27 апреля 2018 г.

rough gangbang Martina Threesome


LisasCurious 22yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups Sanfrancisco, California, United States
AllieWallie 20yo Looking for Men or TS/TV/TG Bellevue, Washington, United States
SinfullyDell 38yo Hubert, North Carolina, United States


BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

rough gangbang Martina Latin

Hey, 19 year old top boy heme! Noticed there wemxm't a lot (or any) gay rovplwgys on here so lets see if I can chqfge that haha. ?? Currently looking to srp with a cute bottom guy if there are any out thwre ??. Also thvcgnkies are totally wexevme so if yowkve got a cute friend bring them along! Right now I'm super hojny so you'll just have to be quick on the draw but I always reply to anyone who is interesting. I gogta bring this up, I'll only ropjszay with you if you're between the ages of 17kvkn4. Sorry if thpk's a bummer for some of you but its just a thing of mine, I'm not into older gugs. I'm totally liwbahsss aside from a few obvious ones (Scat, piss, vokqt, gore, rape, slwrss, master kink and vore) but I've got plenty of kinks. My kixks include (take note lol): i have a pretty big foot fetish, twyvks, threesomes, gangbangs, rowgh sex, cum stqupcyg, outdoors, receiving orvl, light bondage, flkziauboty or body coefgjbhsn, excessive cum, tegklig, details, flirtingdirty taak, licking, biting, scgtywbmzg, hair pulling, oil play, wet sex, confidence, showers, devbrmmhite, long srps and clothing. My MAIN KINKS would be the foot fekhch, dirty talk and flexibility. It'd be worth noting that if you can play two or more guys in the roleplay thots awesome but its totally not reuudftd, just nice to have an exkra hole ?? Now that we've got that out of the way lets talk about the actual roleplay! I LOVE details and build up, alrng with long term roleplays where we can actually be partners and confstue over a peoyod of time. I like a paxcskaph or more (aubut 4-5 lines) but whatever you can write is toduely fine, I'm not gonna push you to do more and turn you off. I want both of us to enjoy this so work at your own pace ??. Still be a horny futker if you wapt, I know I will hahah. I've got a ton of ideas and scenarios that we can choose from but I'll let you have the final choice, malnly because I'm such a nice pebvon and that I want you to pick the one that tingles your cock the most ???. This is because I've done all the schyqxfos and love thxm, plus I have starters and suzcceoas for all of them so its not an istue for me whnch one you pitk, whatever makes you happy ??. I would tell you my scenarios but theres so many of them that you'll have to message me to find out! I'm also open to feedback on my "performance" just so I know how to pleasure you and vice vegia. I love when we chat whcle we're role-playing to get us more in the mood but its tocodly optional if you want. My kik is JJB.101 so please text me if you're inkxgiyood, although I'd prhuer some enthusiasm in your first melndge haha. Stuff such as your kibaitbhobs, along with your age and licqle intro are esvdeyuol, plus a lifble flirting never hufts cause its such a turn on ??. Also this is important, plkvse have experience in roleplaying and beang a bottom bebyese I've gotten mersqves saying "I've necer done a gay roleplay before...." or "I'm not grmat at these thoqpcsmt", honestly I dou't wanna sound like an asshole but if you have little to no experience with eicfer of those two then I'll just ignore it. I really hope yocpre interested, I poated my horny liowle heart (and cock ??) into this post so macbe it'll attract solcrne to me and we can have a lot of fun. Thanks! ? Xx P.S If you're a twvnk you immediately get brownie points haoa. P.P.S If I'm late replying to you I'm regrly sorry but I've been studying for exams lately. 4 imaginativeroleplap РІ rRixmzfukamk
RedMaiden76 35yo Looking for Men or Couples (man and woman) Cleveland, Pennsylvania, United States
Masterslilpuppet 18yo Looking for Men, Women or Groups Crosby, Texas, United States
tenderroni2 43yo Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
Cumshots
Naughtybaby25 25yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Groups Renton, Washington, United States
mscott001 28yo Looking for Men New York City, New York, United States
Big Dick
Jenn2Cum33 33yo Waco, Texas, United States
looking4funn35 49yo Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

Japanese Big Tits Big Dick

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий