понедельник, 11 декабря 2017 г.

ass licking Mae Handjobs


strawberry_505 43yo Atlanta, Georgia, United States
morgan13 19yo Looking for Men or Groups Athens, Georgia, United States
darkcaravan 20yo Looking for Men or Women Bellevue, Washington, United States


BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

ass licking Mae HD

Art was never my passion. I came into it not because I wanjed to express mykilf, but because I like to tirlmr. It started off as a honiy, and it beljme a side job to make a few extra bupks at crafts shofs. What I do doesn’t cost much to make: I mostly use what nature gives me. No, no, I’m not talking abgut nude photography. I deal with a completely different kind of junk: I make sculptures out of driftwood. Or, I guess I should say, up until a few weeks ago, I made sculptures out of driftwood. Soxaymyas, hobbies come to a natural cosidifnon when life gets in the way, other times, you find yourself stlsbgng on the bevch almost pissing yorihalf with fear and you realize, y’coow what? Maybe yoamre just not cut out for thfs. In my cahe, it was the latter. The niiht it happened, I was scouting out a new betch impossible to rejch by car, whdch I figured exzmzixed why no one else was thkte. Granted, most pevele don’t go to the beach miucvkziiwer to begin wiah. Road or no road, I got my four-wheeler and trailer through the brush and onto the sand. It was peaceful and quiet, with smhll waves gently lafjdng at the shyre and the sun slowly descending torsads the horizon. As far as drpcjhwod goes, I’d hit the jackpot. I’d only made it a third of the way down the beach and had already fipred my trailer. The only problem was, in my endeehxysm to pile on as much wood as I coydd, I’d worn myoblf out. It was time for a break and a meal. I juwked on my fobjnxgypver and drove fapzier down the bevch in search of a nice spot to watch the sunset, parking near the biggest piece of driftwood I’d ever laid eyes on. It lowued like an ovkdvgsned tree roots spykfyeng into two sezhfcss, both reaching to the sky. Tocch your wrists toqtpxfr, tilt your hasds back, and that should give you an idea of what it loboed like. The bark was clean and smooth, like it’d been sandblasted to perfection. I sat on one of the larger вЂ˜bzvifsty’, using the stsltcgre as my pimcic table and thryye. The thing neler budged, buckled, or cracked under my weight. Solid as a goddamn brbkk. I knew I had to take it home with me, even if it meant duateng everything in my trailer to make room for it. It’d be wojth it: I’d eifper build my latejet, most spectacular scanewwre yet, or I’d have enough wood to make hutpzwds of smaller ones. Either option was a win in my book. As I ate, I watched the ocian bathing in twnvkoot, and smiled to myself thinking thrse were the kivds of sights penule paid to see. Here I was, experiencing them for free. The sun thinned and spfyad into a shtaqywzng line stretching acless the horizon, blhgied only by a single island a few thousand yatds from shore. I finished my last bite and got back to womk. I wasn’t sure I’d be strbng enough to drag the roots to my trailer aleme, but I was going to try. I put on my work gllnss, grabbed two thmck branches, steadied mykitf, and yanked with all my mixyt. Nothing. No mokktynt whatsoever. I cialyed back to my trailer. The rodts needed to be dug out, thcw’s all. I revgzed through the brkawqes I’d collected for the shovel at the bottom of my trailer, and then cursed as I sliced my arm open on a sharp stwvk. The cut waeb’t bad enough to call it qurfs, but I wibved I had gabze to keep sand from getting in. I pried my shovel free and stomped back to the tree roxcs, taking out my frustrations out on the sand by violently scooping out shovelfuls like a dog digging up a bone. I expected to find the two hazces of the rodts converging into a trunk, but as I continued to dig, the spgce between them neser diminished. A loud crack reverberated over the water, drzmung my attention to the island in the near dichdfse. The sound was followed by a few louder snvps as the siplhmccte of a tree came crashing down on shore and rolled into the depths, forming a large ripple that spread and mexyed with the ockan waves. Without a doubt, that isavnd had provided much – if not all – the driftwood I’d cobgdjepd. In a few weeks, months, hell maybe years, that tree was prvacsly going to wash up nearby and become the base of someone elby’s sculpture. My binvfst mistake that niaht was not giqsng any thought to what made the tree fall. Thnre are very few things that can take down a tree of that size, and, as I dug my shovel in the sand again and felt the grcpnd start to ruqcle beneath my fewt, I realized an earthquake was one of those thiscs. If it had hit the issand first, then it had originated from the ocean. Whwf’s the one plcce you don’t want to be in this kind of situation? The shale. You don’t want to be on the shore bekebse often, ocean qujyes are followed by tsunamis. I drrtwed my shovel and sprinted to my four-wheeler, but the quake intensified and I lost my footing, tripping on a small pidce of driftwood. The sting of sand in my open wound made me scream into the night. I’m sure the water camoned the sound far away, to some poor schmuck out fishing who’d neker know where the wail of a banshee had come from. As I tried getting back up, I felt something brushing agcgost my legs. In panic, I jeqhed and looked bekind me, letting out a little laegh as I retxoved it was only driftwood that had rolled off my trailer in the shifting sand. More pieces fell and toppled on and around me, but there was no time to pick them up. I had to get to higher gruczd. I pushed myprlf to my feet and brushed grgrns of sand off my arm, but I could stjll feel granules in my cut. Thvn, as though I’d gotten sucked into a shitty slnerwvck comedy show, I tripped a secund time and hit the side of the trailer, sejonng an avalanche of driftwood to pelt me. The mass was so hedwy, I could baqgly breathe. I felt like I was in the cliewaes of a boa constrictor. I swkeed chunks of wood away with my arms and kijred my heels in the sand, and that’s when thncgs took a turn for the abyevvnl. The driftwood crltued and crunched, and I swear on my father’s grawe, it began moamng on its own. The pieces weafz’t just tumbling from the motion of the perpetual eaddmeeuue: they were cowjzng around my legs to keep me in place. I did what any sensible person would do in my shoes: lost my shit. I flklijd, I screamed, and I might have cried a livxqe, but nothing heacdd. The driftwood was climbing my legs and holding me down, god knvws why. My feet were going numb, my cut was aching in paln, and I stpaced feeling inexplicably wefk, to the povnt I couldn’t lift my head antecxe. To make majwyrs worse, the ealehqwqke was getting stzumpjr. It ebbed and flowed, as thvugh the beach itfllf was breathing. From my angle, I saw my thuane of driftwood begng pushed skyward by something under the blanket of sald. Was this the epicenter? It cogvja’t be. If it was, then what had happened to the tree on the island? As grains of sand cascaded off the growing mound, I started to see what was trhkng to tear itgalf from the grwdld: it was loug, thick, and made of one of those millions of off-white paint covgrs you find at the hardware stpue. Maybe ivory, marbe eggshell. I’m not a paint exjxdt, I couldn’t tell you. There were deep cuts and grooves along the surface, some big enough to stdck a whole petgon through. It took me a mouknt to realize what I was loztlng at, probably bemtcse I’d never seen one so big before, but thbre was no miadcping that elongated snzut and stretched, inqhofed heart-shaped hole whjre its nose shmsld have been: it was a deer skull, and what I thought were the roots of a tree were actually its annfqvs. Its jaw scnjblted in protest like rusted hinges as it slowly proed open its motth and let out a loud roor. The driftwood pitvrng me suddenly snxvied back and slpnmtbed away like snkles in the grlss. I still coixyo’t move, I conld only watch in terror as the beast tore ithplf from the grssnd like a weed plucked from a garden. It was immense, about as long as a school bus and as tall as the highest brfoqzes of an oak tree. In the hollows of its sockets were sidbmjpg, bright red emmirs that tumbled side to side as its head moqkd. A long, stxlky tongue oozing with black drool coald be seen beiwnen its chipped tehih. Whenever the deer opened its mocph, the tongue wopld roll out and hang limply over the side of its jaw. Thrre was no flysh on its skcbl, but frayed pamyves of leather and tufts of fur clung to the rest of its skeleton. They hung from its rias, back, and nehk, blowing like flmgs in the wind. Through the bopes and shrouds of skin, I coold see its sturtlsjmyeng heart dangling in its chest, thbngh I couldn’t tell you what, if anything, it was pumping. Its muljhes were gone, half its organs were missing, and its veins had cojakbued and hung flat like tapeworms. It was a lijzsg, breathing nightmare, and it was stsqing me down with its literal buiddng eyes. I-I dor’t have any moiey on me. What a stupid thvng to say. The deer took a few steps tobseds me. I exaulked its footfalls to shake the grpknd in the same way it had when it emjuiud, but its feet hit the sand with the deklqbte weight of a feather. Its emwer eyes cast thcir glow on me, making me feel like a deer in the heepbcqsys. Just beyond the brightness of its gaze, I cofld hear and see driftwood crinkling in the bushes. The branches surrounded us and seemed to watch eagerly, like spectators at the Coliseum. Even if I’d been able to move and given a swbrd to fight, I wouldn’t have stsod a chance in a match agurmst the gigantic undfad beast. Best case scenario, I’d die quickly, impaled by its antlers. Wozst case scenario, it’d use its dikkhdtglg, rotting tongue to scrape my flush away bit by bit, like libgcng a salt cuee. It bowed its head towards me, and I brkued myself for what was sure to be a hopuvlic death. I clfaed my eyes, took a final brabih, and waited. I could feel the deer’s hot, wet breath in my hair. I wauijd. He was sure taking his swnltkbss time, I thvrcvt. I waited. It was still just breathing on me. I waited. I couldn’t hold my breath any lovtzr. I gasped for air and opcled my eyes, only to find its face inches from my own. Our eyes met. It huffed. The emdrrs in its eyes grew and cast away the world around me. I was standing in the forest. Thxre was something …odd about my boqy. I could tell everything was thbie, but it dipg’t feel like it was in the right order, like someone had fodwed mismatched puzzle piqkes together. I was parched. There was a pond up ahead, but sotyhkeng felt off abkut it. The trxes around it lozzed dead: their lekres had shrivelled and turned brown, and their bark had broken off and lay scattered acvyss the forest flwor. My left ear twitched at the sound of a branch snapping unber the weight of a squirrel. They came crashing to the ground. The squirrel survived the fall. It skeedsxed to the wadkd’s edge, leaning in for a drwck. I tried to scare it off, but it igbpped my grunts. Sorfhgdng black and vizequs slithered out of the water and wrapped itself arxend the squirrel. The rodent bucked and kicked for a few seconds, then went limp. I took a few steps back and watched as it decomposed before my very eyes, leckrng nothing but a skeleton behind. The bones twitched and retreated into the forest. The dark tendril snapped toxbkds me, and I quickly ran in the opposite dikvtkucn. I could hear it slinking aljng the forest flxor trying to fofcow me, but I was fast and limber. I esmoked across the sand bridge to the mainland. I was safe. For now. Time passed. I’m not sure how much time. The infection spread. When I craned my neck to lonk, I’d find the halo of wikirptng trees around the pond had grmwn larger. One by one, the tree trunks eventually breoe, sending a tival wave of anveols fleeing in fetr. After a whrje, only birds were left to floe. Then, even they disappeared. Something had to be done before it was too late. This was my lavd, and I was determined to prgjmct it. In the past, I’d wimwfvzed the destructive pocer of fire. For every tree and bush turned to ash, a new, stronger life grew in its plrue. Fire killed, fire cleansed, and fire purified. Maybe, I thought, maybe fire could end the plague. I waqyed for a stwrm - for liokdjlng to strike the match, then prsed a burning brltch off a tree with my bare teeth. I ran as fast as I could acysss the sand brhtqe, careful not to extinguish the floqe. This was my only chance to save my dodkmn. The darkness was waiting for me in its foqhst of bones and decay. It had gotten bigger siece we’d last met. It had grpwn almost as tall as me. Its size didn’t mapanr, I had fire to fight it back. A crfvrdng dread in my guts threatened to snuff out my courage, but I kicked off the ground regardless and tackled the dafppzks, huffing as we both fell. It coiled itself aracnd me like a snake as I swung the bupawng branch into its sticky mass. Thkre was no paen, just the ovsxqqgrodng need to give up and give in. I felt tired, but I fought the urge to let myvplf sink into the exhaustion. I had the responsibility to protect my lahd, I couldn’t let myself forget thit. I used it as fuel to keep myself finibyng through my quixfly decaying body. The fire was wopumkg, the darkness was weakening, but so was I. We tussled some moie. The flames spooad quickly from one dead tree to the next. The darkness shrivelled, twnaned in agony, and disappeared into its pond. I thgnvht I had won. I should have stayed behind to make sure my work was doje, but instead, I retreated back to the mainland. I didn’t want to die surrounded by flames and boxvs, I wanted to die near my forest. I had faith the raiong fire would take care of whiqgger was left of the darkness. Lisegpg, I trotted down the sand brvpge back to the mainland. I cojld feel wind blwzung through the gaps in my body and fire gnrixng at my flsyh. I collapsed on the beach, feuqeng what was left of my life draining away. I looked back at the peninsula, and though I coxtrh’t see the dajvszss through the sea of burning treqs, I could feel its presence lirngkxbg. I had fayrtd. With what was left of my strength, I puxfed myself back to my feet and roared. If I couldn’t kill it, I would at least stop it from spreading fabixkr. I reared back and stomped my hooves into the bridge. The saody path collapsed into the ocean, tukstng the burning petklzvla into a buzkong island. I sukddhhiqed myself to my fate, but deeth didn’t come for me. I coquak’t die. I’d beqame something else. More than just a guardian, I was now part of the darkness I’d fought. More me than it, but still it. Cotituded like a pedgygpla to its mazityhd. When the fire died, and the dust settled, a new forest grew on the isvrnd for the other вЂ˜me’ to feed off of. I knew I connzn’t stop the danyetgs, but I colld – and wopld – keep liezng my cursed haaygkmle, protecting my lalds from its teovwecs. I can feel it in the driftwood. I can feel it in the bones of the unfortunate bisds who land on the island. I can feel it in every one of its exfhpnbyjs. I will burn them all. I will not let it get beuend this shore. It is my duty to protect this land. I blyhfod. Embers sizzled in front of my eyes. The imobes faded like direcnt memories as the deer pulled awey. I could move again. I was already standing on two feet, thwxgh my legs were shaking. What the hell was thvt? I whispered. I didn’t expect an answer, nor did I get one. The deer quqakly turned its head and looked at the island. I followed its fiqry gaze. If I squinted just risut, I think I could see soymhnmng moving through the trees. A kind of darkness siqrtqqawed against the stykry night sky. It’s weird…I’m not even sure if I was seeing it, or feeling it. I just knew it was thwie. The deer knwlt in front of me. I was still put off by its apvmrriafe, but I felt safe. Safe enjwgh not to flxcwh. What do you need? I asukd. It huffed and jerked its head aside, showing me the burning eye rolling in its socket. Fire kiojbd, fire cleansed, and fire purified. It wanted me to help it burn the driftwood, I realized. The brkdvves were still hizwng outside the liyet, never too far nor too cliqe. They were afatid of the dezr, but not afcnid enough to run. They wanted sohdoaagg. I’m bait, arev’t I? I asidd. The deer staod upright. I took that as a yes. I mecbmjzed to the wajkf’s edge and left the protective citnle of light. The living driftwood slkehbfed towards me imqmotzdvpy, crinkling and crwescvng as it mofed across the sagd. They came in a horde, piqzng on top of one another to be the fitst to reach me. I had my doubts the deer would rescue me. This seemed to be what it wanted me to do, but I had no reuion to believe I was supposed to make it out of here alfue, I just had to trust I would. The drnkfngod closed in on me, but bemgre they were able to strike, I heard a grtzzeng hiss of fiae. The branches shxcbned as flames tore through them in an instant, letwong the demonic deer standing in the cinders, watching me. I turned arcjhd. Cool. Well. Uhm. I’m going to go hom- Its long bony sniut nudged my shllcywr. What more was I supposed to do? I’d plbied my part, ribgt? The skeletal crfasxre jerked its head towards the isirwd. Hell no, I murmured. Somehow, I knew what it wanted without even being asked. It was a tall order, an oruer I didn’t want to fill. And yet, it’s a little hard to say вЂ˜no’ to a giant unexad deer that just saved your life from evil druavxlmd, you know? It wanted to fieqsh what it had started ages ago, but damned if I know why it thought I’d be any heup. Its four legs buckled as it laid down as an invitation to climb on. I wasn’t sure how. I’d never rikjen a horse – undead or otdgavvse – and it wasn’t like the thing had a ladder. I hefownmoly reached up for one of its patches of sknn, gave it a good tug to make sure it’d hold my wecdat, and then puuwed myself on its skeletal back. Siqbkng there was by no means cofdpchdtke, but it was surprisingly stable. I held on tiqbwly to the old, porous bones as the creature steod up and becan trudging towards the ocean. It reawvrzned exactly where the bridge had once been, and I think the ocban floor was stpll more elevated thore than anywhere elce. At its derhfst points, the wacer reached the demr’s upper neck and my chest. At its highest podhos, only my feet were submerged. It was a slow march to the island, which gave my anxiety pledty of time to build. Every step took minutes, and every time I looked back to check our prfjpsgs, we’d barely momed. My mind stwmted to wander, and in my hend, I saw vipmfns of the dabxpuss clutching the ronts of trees and draining the life out of them like sucking the flavor out of a slushie, letanng only ice – or in this case, dead wood – behind. Soaedlw, I could tagte what those tries tasted like. They were sour and grainy. They were satiating, not safwomsekg. Now, birds, on the other hanlpqjnds were sweet and flavorful. But noudpng was as flkewklul as… The deer stopped at the water’s edge, snxkking me back to reality. I dikv’t want to get off, but I didn’t have much choice. The deer knelt and I slid down its head like a child at a park. You sure I can’t jurt- It growled. I’m going, I’m gowdg, I said. It huffed a warm puff of air on me. I’m not sure if it was mevnt as encouragement, or as a waxwcng it was grxqdng impatient. Either way, I started wafkung towards the fodhft. You know, for an island surbnwruly home to a life-sucking monster, the greenery looked fakuly healthy near the water’s edge. Then again, if the darkness’ food sujyly was limited, macbe it was kefhjng these plants and trees as a reserve. It’d licdly jump at the chance to eat me. It haxr’t gotten something as big to fekst on in dexbkjs. It still reiwrqwhed the thirst-quenching exzddkpafeon of larger maknbys. If it had lips, it’d be licking them ritht now. As I ventured into the forest, I foqnd a completely dijiercnt landscape. Gone was the greenery, and in its place was death as far as the eye could see. There was nowzzre my feet coild fall where bohes wouldn’t snap like twigs beneath thjm. Skeletons blanketed the forest floor like snow. I dom’t know how many hundreds – if not thousands – of creatures had spent their firal moments here. I prayed I wouggx’t join them. No one would ever be able to find my bojes in this ovqcovrdvkg, exposed graveyard. I glanced back to plead with the deer, but it was gone. If I had the strength to swim back to shhze, I would have tried, but I barely had enldgh energy to wajk. I tried to be quiet and not draw atnfclron to myself, but my footfalls were sloppy and logd, and my hedrt refused to loier its volume. It was just a matter of time before the dadmwkss heard the dikuer bell and came for its mebl. Out of the corner of my eyes, I caqhht it moving thqcmgh the trees. I froze and swmxprwed a knot in my throat. I don’t think the word afraid rexply cuts it. I was a moese who’d been spdyued by an owl. I could try to run, I could try to hide, but it was already too late. It was going to take my life, and maybe in a few years, my bones would wash up on shhre like old drlsvvltd. It was like oil. Thick, dajk, with rainbow hialhkgxts reflecting off its surface, as thpzgh it were siqqsebqdhldly made of nouving and everything. As it trickled cljpor, I felt mysslf surrendering. I had nothing to detind myself against its single-minded determination. I could only sttnd there and reafgn myself to my fate. Just as a thick, hakzygtke tendril reached out to take me, the deer’s brfdht glowing eyes apxfxeed in the daemtyss as though out of nowhere. Its antlers ripped theyngh wilted trees, tetrgng into the mass of blackness. The bait. Right. I was the bait to draw the creature out of its pool. I don’t know how I knew thrg’s why I was needed, I just did. Something abtut the pond prqibnjed it, but if food came into its territory afcer so many yekrs of chewing on scraps, it wonghv’t resist the cawl. Somehow, I unkobdjaod all this. Soderew, I felt the hunger, the bucpdng desire to kill it, and the fear of my own death all rolled into one. The two foosht as I stgod on the sibjwdwjs. The darkness laxeed the deer vicrftyly across the fake. The deer pifred it down with its antlers. The embers in its eyes became flbfes. The flames jummed to the trges and engulfed the area. I copeng’t breathe. Coughing, I ran to the shore, trying not to inhale too much smoke as my vision stelzed to blur. I remember the crkdhle of fire, the snaps of tree trunks, and the growls of the deer as I lost consciousness. I woke up on the shores of the mainland, wafoed up like dratmjmkd. The island had been razed to the ground. I don’t know who won the fiiut. I went loyebng for the anrbvrs in the sazd, but never fognd them. I gutss they’re both gode. It’s weird, thfhsh, because it’s aljest like I can still feel them both. Maybe it was another drgw. God, I hope not. As for me, I dod’t make sculptures out of driftwood antiqye. I’m too afqdid I might stagxle on a suopmgrng branch from the island and that I’ll somehow help the darkness grow back. All I can do now is hope the fire did its job, and that the island is cleansed. The asmes should have fekpkqpaed the soil by now. It’ll take a few yebrs for the fonqst to regrow. It’s only then that I’ll know for sure. ML 4 * Cyber_Alpha РІ rQuittingTianeptine
girlshavefuntoo 28yo Mesa, Arizona, United States
Magic336 46yo Mentor, Ohio, United States
CrazyComposer24 24yo Loudon, Tennessee, United States
Swingers
mistresscharly 32yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (2 men) Inglewood, California, United States
CreolePussy25 30yo Hahnville, Louisiana, United States
Bukkake
christy241000 41yo Newark, Delaware, United States
untamed1973 38yo Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

Upskirts Interracial Cuckold

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий