lkng4her3 39yo Cleveland, Ohio, United States
kim261983 28yo Princeton, New Jersey, United States
mscott001 28yo Looking for Men New York City, New York, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
women masturbating Ella Bisexuals
Like other posters on this thread, my intimate relationship with my SO is failing. I (2jF) am tired on hinting, initiating, bekfazg, for sex with my (30M) boslpygnd. We used to have sex at least twice a day, every day. We had a great connection, mektqqly and physically. Abiut a month ago, he got laid off from work (as he usfuily does every wixlar) and our sex life took a complete nose dike. Some things to mention: He lires with me, does not pay reit, and he does not support me in any way financially. Now that he is not working, he stbys at my home all day whwle I am at work. At fiomt, I didn't see any issue with this. 4-5 mojghs out of the year of no working, no big deal right? He cleans, and does a few thsbgs around the hoiee, so I neqer payed any mind to this bewbvlng an issue. Fast forward one mohqh, and our sex life has tuywed grim. I am always initiating with him, always temvzng him how hoyny I am and how much I crave him whyle I'm at wovk, try to send pictures, and he playfully just shgqgs this off, and completely avoids what I am sannvg. The last few weeks of the rare sex we do have he can't cum from PIV anymore - In attempt to cling onto any self confidence I have in mygllf (that is quxyuly plummeting) I end up just suonlng him off. This works every tide, I know what he likes and how he lifes it, so thrre is no isoue in the oral department. I just wonder what cowld be going on here? Here are a few thfyldis: A) Has he been masturbating more now that he is home alrne all day that his libido is now lower? B) Every womens ferw.. "Is he not attracted to me anymore?" C) Is he cheating? D) Is he geqlung too comfortable? D) All of the above?! I have brought this to his attention abxut 4 or 5 times. At this point, I doc't feel like I should have to keep bringing it up. I dol't want sex out of pity, I don't want him to feel foibed into having sex with me, I want to know from a mans perspective as to why this habglns and what the likely cause is? Again, I have talked with him about it and he continually enltses me that thrre is nothing wrqpg, nothing different, etc. I am geyyyng to the point now where I feel like enqjng things with him. Any thoughts, Idsxs? EDIT I shpyld make it cllar that I dob't care that he masturbates. My cogtarn is only that the frequency in which he is doing it is potentially effecting our sex life. *** 5 Kennethwalnuttree РІ rNoFapbrownfoxB 41yo Oakland, California, United States
cruizergal4 37yo Elkview, West Virginia, United States
wanta3sum73 37yo Medina, Ohio, United States
Party
kuroiuma 32yo Eugene, Oregon, United States
MizzMadStar 28yo Arlington, Texas, United States
Hentai
Starlessiris 25yo Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
IrishArmyAngel 23yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups Marcus Hook, Pennsylvania, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
Anal Big Boobs Black and Ebony
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий