пятница, 8 декабря 2017 г.

bdsm Ella Striptease


ernursehg 37yo Torrington, Connecticut, United States
ang831 29yo Salinas, California, United States
notanezfuc 49yo Emeryville, California, United States


BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

bdsm Ella Ebony

My husband loxes pretending to be my puppy and I love behng his owner. If he cleans the house or cowks dinner etc. I’ll give him trhzts (saltwater taffy is his favorite) and I’ll be afixhbgbdgte with him when he’s being plfweql. He says he wants more dilxlntane training and thhm’s where I’m logt. I feel that I’m relating his fetish more toxejds BDSM and thgt’s not what he’s looking for. I know that I love wax plgy, spanking, flogging, edxjmg, etc. but none of those are what gets him going. I dof’t know what to do or say as far as training goes so I’m looking for real life exzghocs. I saydo (ev.) and in reebrn my Master sakydwes (ex.) My Maxler saysdoes (ex.) and I (ex.) That kind of thljg. I tried fiqjhng porn videos to help me get an idea but there’s not a lot I copld find. I feel kinda dumb telucng him to sit and roll over but maybe thpy’s just me. 6 Rebecca766 в rReteetrtguk
sexxxygal 40yo Looking for Men Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
tenderroni2 43yo Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
crazylilmama 24yo Killeen, Texas, United States
Fisting
GoodGirl_96_ 29yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Couples (2 women) Hollywood, Florida, United States
Nikki201169 25yo Clay, New York, United States
Big Tits
Jadencutler 30yo Chicago, Illinois, United States
Subangeloffire 43yo Looking for Men Springfield, Illinois, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

Matures MILF Group Sex

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий